ABOUT OUR STORE
Thanks for visiting.
You can change your currency at the top right. USD$ CAD$ EUR GBP AUD$
This will change store pricing to the chosen currency.
If you make a purchase from OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA, you are exempt from local taxes.
This discount (of 10%) is applied IN THE STORE after you have entered your SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS.
Create Your ACCOUNT HERE
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON ANY PRODUCTS.
You can choose from several awesome art decal skins.
If you can't see an art design you're looking for, please get in touch. We have lots of other art on file (more than we can show in the store) and can also work with you to create a custom design.
70,000+ games supported though the Hyperspin front end.
The BOSS is one of the most advanced arcade machines on the market.
We all love the idea of owning several arcade machines, but size and space is always a limiting factor.
Well not any more…..
You can have this compact, stylish upright arcade cabinet with support for 70,000 plus games in one machine!
Its design means little floor space is taken up in your home, games room, garage or your man cave!
The BOSS features dedicated power, search, pause, mode,
programming and left/right mouse buttons.
The clearly-labeled control panel features competition-grade Happ
joysticks, zero delay gold-leaf push buttons, and a trackball (used in
supported games and works as a mouse in Windows).
Mode Key-input: Automatically maps controls to Key board inputs for Arcade controls
Mode X-Input: Automatically maps controls to match TWO X-Box controllers for TWO players. This mapping is used widely in Windows, Steam, and other gaming apps. Works for digital control.
We don't call our machine the BOSS for no reason.
We Ship World Wide and Australia Wide
- Machine is 1130mm wide over control panel.
- 850mm Deep
- 1680mm Height
Can take control panel off to get machine through 810mm doorway. Make machine 600mm wide
- Screen: 32" LG Full HD IPS LED LCD monitor, running at 60 Hz. 3 year warranty
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (100-100000031BOX) 4.2Ghz/AM4/36M/65W Boxed CPU w Wraith Stealth Cooler 3 year warranty
- MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX AMD B450/2xDDR4/1xPCIEx16/HDMI/DVI/D-Sub/M.2/USB3.2/MicroATX Motherboard
- *Board Spec’s are a guide only. May change without notice. Changes will not compromise game speed and performance and overall running of machine.
- Corsair Vengeance LPX (Black)8GB Kit (8GB DDR4 2666 AMD Ryzen Desktop RAM
- GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6GB Video Card (NEW for mid 2020 models)
- WD Green 120GB M.2 SSD Solid State Drive
- 8TB Hyperspin system supports 70,000 plus games
- Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z333 80 Watts Sound System
- Player Buttons: High-Performance Zero Delay Arcade Pushbuttons with integral minature gold-plated leaf switches.
- Competition-grade Happ joy sticks . They can be operated as 8 way, 4 way or 2 way.
- LED non player push buttons for coin, select, exit etc.
- High quality heavy duty non slip control panel protective laminate
- New Arcade Encoder Kit Ipac USB
- New Arcade trackball. PS/2
- Windows® 10 , 64 bit with licence
- External USB Port on control panel box
- LED Backlit Marquee
- LED Strips on base of machine
- 18mm T-Moulding around edges
- Machines are 100% Brand New
Machines are custom built to order.
A deposit is required before production of your machine commences.
Please allow an absolute minimum of 14-36 working days for pick up or delivery.
As our machines are in very high demand, production times can be considerably longer (depending on the backlog of machines to be built at time of purchase).
Price does NOT include freight costs.
We have shipped all over Australia and to many overseas destinations.
Send an SMS, e-mail, or call us for a Shipping Quote.
You may also organise your own transport method.
- Built to last, with strong joinery and heavy-duty components.
- CNC precision cut Black Flat Matt Melamine MDF board (not painted).
- High quality vinyl decals (art work) with a flat laminate coating.
- Extensive CNC precision cut ventilation slots.
- Lockable access door.
Disclaimer: All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.