- Reduced price
- Sit-Down Arcade
- Arcade Decks
- DIY Parts
Mixed Classics 2 Xtreme Virtual Pinball Machine
Mixed Classics 2 Xtreme Pinball Machine
Secure, encrypted online shopping with credit card or invoice/bank payment options.
ABOUT OUR STORE
Thanks for visiting. Pricing shown in the store is in Australian dollars (AUD).
You can change your currency at the top right: USD - CAD - EUR - GBP - AUD
This will change store pricing to the chosen currency.
If you make a purchase from OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA, you are exempt from local taxes.
This discount (of 10%) is applied IN THE STORE after you have entered your SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS in your account.
- 3 year warranty on all parts
- Full-sized cabinet - Williams widebody dimensions
- Mechanical Force Feedback Package (DOF enabled - 8 x Solenoids)
- Stern Shaker Motor BRAND NEW
- 16 channel FTDI relay/controller + power supply for mechanical feedback devices
- Tactile transducer speakers that interpret the mechanical sounds from the game as vibrations. 4 x Dayton 100mm drivers.
- Digital Nudging Support (allows you to bump the table and the ball will move accordingly. Slam Tilt enabled)
- Plunger (and a large LAUNCH button underneath)
- Undercab LED Strips
- Dual Flipper Buttons on each side (MagnaSave and other functions)
- 2 x LED beacon lights activated in game
- 3x Screens - 43" 4K LCD TV playfield. 32" Full HD Monitor LCD backglass and 21" Full HD Monitor DMD and Topper Screen. You can choose to update the playfield to a 120Hz monitor.
- Custom designed topper with integrated LED Lighting
- Z333 Logitech Speaker System
- Flipper Buttons: High-Performance Arcade buttons with integral miniature gold-plated leaf switches.
- Tempered Glass Playfield Shield
- Optional anti-reflection board below DMD display
- Powder Coated Metalwork - Steel Legs, Lockdown bar, and side rails
- Coin Door
- External USB port (Front of machine)
- Free-Play Button
- Power On/Off Button (positioned on the front underside of the cabinet - power cord in the back)
- Sound, lighting, and feedback controls at front of cabinet
- Easy-to-use Pinball Selection Menu
- Compatible with Visual Pinball X, Future Pinball, and other pinball systems.
Machines are custom built to order.
A deposit is required before production of your machine commences.
Please allow an absolute minimum of 60 business days for pick up or delivery.
As our machines are in very high demand, production times can be considerably longer (depending on the backlog of machines to be built at time of purchase).
Price does NOT include freight costs.
We have shipped all over Australia and to many overseas destinations.
Send an SMS, e-mail, or call us for a Shipping Quote.
You may also organise your own transport method.
- Built to last, with strong joinery and heavy-duty components.
- CNC precision cut Black Flat Matt Melamine MDF board (not painted).
- High quality vinyl decals (art work) with a gloss or flat laminate coating.
- Extensive CNC precision cut ventilation slots.
- Lockable access door.
Pirates of the Caribbean Xtreme Pinball Machine
Simpsons Tree House Horrors Standard Virtual Pinball Machine