We can obtain quotes and can organise pickup for sea or air freight to most international destinations, and road freight to anywhere in Australia.
Shipping cost and risk is on buyer (freight insurance is highly recommended and is client's responsibility).
Outside Australia, we can organise to have machines delivered to your door and will assist you with the required paperwork.
The client is responsible for the payment of all applicable local customs and brokerage fees, taxes, duties, or tariffs.
You pay the shipping company (and brokers, govt. agencies etc.) directly.
Put another way - the freight contract is between YOU and the logistics company/companies/agencies involved.
ALL international sales require suitable packaging to minimise the risk of damage.
This includes wrapping and packing materials, a reinforced wooden crate and pallet.
This attracts a charge of $250 AUD for a pinball(PLUS FREIGHT & ASSOCIATED COSTS).
This attracts a charge of $350 AUD for a beastcade,arcades,shooters, or racers(PLUS FREIGHT & ASSOCIATED COSTS).
See the video on our international packing.
Within Australia, we can recommend and organise delivery companies and pickup for you.
You pay the road freight company directly.
Put another way - the freight contract is between YOU and the delivery company.
Alternatively, you can arrange your own freight or pick up from our workshop (there will be a packaging fee of $200 for pallet, bubble wrap and wooden crate, if required).
Note: Freight times and costs can vary - depending on the chosen freight method.
We have ZERO control over fees, shipping timeframes, scheduling, customs delays, changes to routes, industrial action, and so on.
Please contact us for a shipping quote.
Phone: Intl: (00 or 011) +61 431973063 - Oz: 0431973063
RETURN, REFUND & WARRANTY POLICY
We back our new machines with a 3 year NON-TRANSFERABLE warranty on cabinetry and all** electronic/mechanical components.
Machines (or components) can be returned to our workshop for any warranty repairs.
Return shipping of machine (and insurance) is at the cost of the client.
Due to the size and weight of machines, removable components such as a faulty button, trackball, or joystick can be detached and returned to us under warranty.*
- There is a no return policy on complete machines, due to them being custom built.
- No return or refund for change of mind. On acceptance of your order and payment of the agreed deposit amount, we order the required parts (and custom artwork) for your machine from our suppliers.
- No returns for wear and tear or accidental or intentional misuse.
- Damage caused by faulty or non-compliant electrical components, cords, or home wiring outside the machine is NOT covered under warranty.
- During build/repair/upgrade process if a job is cancelled you will be invoiced for the work commenced and materials that have been purchased for the work.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order prior to final payment and delivery. A full or partial refund will be offered.
*Returns on faulty PC or other hardware components only. (Data/free software on machine is not covered)
**Pinball solenoids have a 3 month warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: Should an order cancellation occur, No refunds will be made because of bank and transfer fees, taxes, and so on. All of these and other associated costs to us (along with currency variations at time of purchase for overseas orders) if you decide to cancel your deposit will be non refundable.
- Credit Card Payment
- Bank deposit
© 2021 Xtreme Gaming Cabinets™
Disclaimer: All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.