For over eight years, Xtreme Gaming Cabinets™ (also trading as Ultra Custom Cabs Arcade Machines) have been supplying businesses and home gamers with an extensive range of high quality, custom-built virtual pinball machines and arcade gaming cabinets from our Brisbane, Australia workshop.
We're a family-run, online business comprised of a small team of skilled craftsmen, innovators, forward-thinkers and tech-obsessives, with the drive to deliver great products and a convenient shopping experience.
We take pride in providing exceptional customer service to our clients, we work hard to be the best in the industry and continuously develop and improve our range.
We offer an update/upgrade service to our clients who wish to take advantage of the latest new features and technologies.
- We have the BEST BUILT Virtual Pinball and Arcade Machines in Australia.
- We offer A WIDE RANGE OF DECALS (printed in-house) to suit everyone's tastes....or you can create your own!
- You can CUSTOMIZE your machine build with our many options.
- All of our new machines have a full 3 YEAR warranty on all components - inside and out.
- Our machines contain only brand new components. We do not substitute parts, nor do we use low spec or second-hand parts.
- We work closely with our supply partners to ensure that the superior powder-coated metalwork, glass, timber, and perspex used in our builds is unrivaled and that quality control is maintained.
- All electrical components comply with the safety standards outlined in AS/NZS 3820 and the RCM, detailed in AS/NZS 4417.2.
- We supply and ship our machines to anywhere in Australia and most international destinations.
We ship world wide and our international customers pay no local (Australian) GST tax on their builds!
Please don't make the mistake of purchasing a non-upgradable and under-powered SOC (System On A Chip, like the Pandora's Box etc.) or Raspberry Pi-based machine, or a machine using a second-hand and/or outdated low-spec PC. There's a reason (actually several) why these machines are so cheap - whether manufactured locally or imported from China.
We'd love you to consider one of our high quality, high-spec, Australian made, custom-built PC-based Arcade Gaming Cabinet, Deck, Cocktail Table, VR PinSim, or Virtual Pinball machines....or one of our Arcade Racing or Lightgun "Shooter" cabinets (available from Q2, 2022). Even our "low-end" machines are often more powerful than many other mid-range or top-of-the-line offerings. Check the specs and see what you're getting for your money.
We make machines that WE want to play and don't compromise on our builds or gaming experience - and this is what we provide to our clients.
Call us - Intl: (00 or 011) +61 431973063 - Oz: 0431973063
We feel the best way to communicate what we do and what to expect from our products is to be totally transparent and up-front - so we provide as much detail as possible on this site, on Youtube, and through FB posts.
We don't show off the "demo model" - we show the actual machines that our clients receive - inside and out.
- For build progress posts and other updates, join us on FaceBook
- For videos that showcase gameplay and real-time operation of customer machines, our construction, and more that will give you a great insight into our products and the way they work, please visit our channel on YouTube and join thousands of subscribers who love what we do.
- Our FAQs will answer many of your questions on our pinball and arcade machines, shopping, and more.
- Our product pages provide detailed information on components so you know exactly what you're purchasing.
- You are welcome to contact us at any time via email or phone to ask any questions, or to check on your build status.
EVERY machine we make is custom-built to order.
We don't have cabinets ready-made to purchase.
We build in order of deposit payment.
It takes time and care to create each client's personalised machine.
Our Virtual Pinball machines look great (inside and out) and are packed with amazing technology that makes them feel and play like real-world pinball cabinets...making sure you get the ultimate "pinny" fix!
If you can't decide between (or don't have the space/budget for) a pinball and an arcade machine, why not combine both?
Check out our 2 in 1 sit-down hybrid machines (cocktail tables) - compact, but amazingly full-featured little units that don't take up much room but are "giants" when it comes to their support of gaming options.
Note: You can add an arcade gaming system and a couple of X-Box controllers (up to 4) to any of our virtual pinball machines, making them 2 in 1 pinball/arcade hybrid machines.
We also offer removable arcade controls for our full-size pinball machines.
If you have limited space, but want a killer pinball or arcade experience, please check out our VR pedestals and Arcade Decks.
Hook up your VR headest or plug the deck into your TV and/or sound system and have fun!
Our PC-based upright arcade machines offer so much choice, at several price points.
Our Xtreme Racing cabinets bring the full arcade driving (and flight) gaming experience to your home....and for you fans of arcade light gun games - keep an eye on our YouTube channel.
Whatever your preference, Xtreme Gaming Cabinets™ can make your arcade gaming and virtual pinball dreams a reality!
- Built to last, with strong joinery and commercial grade components.
- CNC precision-cut Black Flat Matt Melamine MDF or Ply board (not painted) - manufactured in-house.
- High quality vinyl decals (artwork) with a high gloss or flat laminate coating - printed in-house.
- Extensive CNC precision-cut ventilation slots.
- Lockable access doors/panels.
- Heavy-duty castors on upright arcade machines.
- Locally supplied timber, powder-coated metalwork, glass, and perspex - supporting other Aussie small businesses and reducing our environmental footprint.
© 2022 Xtreme Gaming Cabinets™
Disclaimer: All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.